Our client is a London based Regulatory consultancy providing Risk, Regulatory and Consultancy advice to a variety of different financial services clients
They are seeking a Senior Manager/Director with deep experience in prudential regulatory matters with investment firms, with a strong technical knowledge in prudential legislation and extensive expertise in ICAAP, ILAAP, RRP, capital adequacy calculations, risk management, risk assessment and quantification, prudential consolidation, financial regulatory reporting.
You will work in complex multi-disciplinary teams, with responsibility for the overall execution of projects, working alongside Partners as your lead and direct engagement team services.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Our client is seeking to meet with candidates that have a strong background in Financial Services, having worked in prudential reporting teams or undertaken change projects or assurance projects in prudential reporting environments
- You will have expert technical understanding of Prudential Regulatory reporting requirements across at least one of the following areas: liquidity reporting, interest rate risk reporting, FX risk reporting, capital reporting, market risk reporting
- You will have a passion for financial instruments and treasury products, with an ability to digest complex technical rules
- You are known as a subject matter specialist in prudential regulations
- You have an ability to lead teams and deliver our solutions to meet client needs, preferably demonstrated in a professional services environment.
- You exhibit intellectual rigor / flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable solution which can then be delivered.
- You have an ability to operate with stakeholders / manage projects which potentially span all functions within client organisations.
- You have a high level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work and lead under pressure
- You will be flexible in your working style to encompass working both in the office, as well as client site and potentially travelling internationally
- You should have experience of working in assurance, risk or controls projects Individuals who can demonstrate intellect, drive and focus, and the ability to succeed
You will have
- Deep technical Prudential Regulatory reporting knowledge and experience
- Proven experience of working effectively in a team
- Particular industry specialism in Financial services, either in Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management or Insurance
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of Practice and Industry experience or has worked at the Regulator in their prudential supervisory teams
- Professional qualification ACA/ CA/ ACCA / US CPA qualified (ICAEW, ICAS, ICAI or equivalent international qualification) or an equivalent in industry, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, FRM
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please contact Jonathan Banjo