Our client is a London based Regulatory consultancy providing Risk, Regulatory and Consultancy advice to a variety of different financial services clients
Duties will include
- Responsibility for leading and delivering governance, risk management and conduct risk related assignments of high complexity and variety in line with company defined methodologies and on behalf of clients
- Build excellent client relationships and drive marketing and business development projects
- Support junior members of staff with training and guidance
The successful candidate will have the following:
You will be expected to have the following attributes and capabilities
- Strong academic background, ideally to degree level or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7/8 years of relevant financial services or consulting experience
- Good knowledge of the UK Financial Services regulatory environment, Asset Management, Insurance, Fintech and Banking (FCA and PRA)
- Strong reporting writing and presentation skills of current economic and market trends.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Solid Team Management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Business development Skills, being able to pitch for and secure new business
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please contact Jonathan Banjo