Our client is a highly regarded London Based Regulatory Consultancy
They are seeking a Regulatory Consultant to join the Risk and Advisory Practice
You will be expected to support senior management in the delivery of a number of client projects
Typical engagements involve:
- Section 166 skilled person reviews, focusing on governance arrangements, and risk management arrangements including credit and operational risk management;
- Corporate governance and board effectiveness reviews; Conduct risk and regulatory compliance reviews; Supporting firm with the validation and/or implementation of SMCR;
- Operational resilience reviews;
- Supporting our internal audit team with the delivery of governance, conduct and risk management related internal audit reviews.
Other duties will include;
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the advisory assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Support the project manager with the delivery of governance and risk management related reviews
- Assessing the design and effectiveness of controls
- Assist with engagement administration including preparation of engagement letters and client take on.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Be well educated with a degree and preferably other industry qualifications
- Have worked at a Regulator or Financial Services Regulatory Consultancy
- Be familiar with the UK regulatory landscape
- Good reporting writing and presentation skills of current economic and market trends.
- Demonstrable experience in delivery of reviews focusing on risk management and governance
- Functional knowledge of the UK Financial Services regulatory environment (FCA and PRA)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please contact Jonathan Banjo