Our client is a London based Regulatory consultancy providing Risk, Regulatory and Consultancy advice to a variety of different financial services clients
You will have strong technical knowledge of all the relevant prudential regulation and strong experience/expertise in either, capital, regulatory reporting or liquidity risk experience; and at least one of the following: stress-testing, market risk, treasury, ESG risk, or enterprise risk management. You will also be responsible for;
- Management of client projects independently at all stages including proposal, budgeting, client engagement, project planning, resourcing, client liaison, execution, quality assurance, financial management (e.g. billing), completion.
- Delivering high quality service in all types of projects including internal audit, advisory, skilled person reviews, due diligence work, training.
- Ensuring timely project completion by adherence to predetermined timeframes and effectively prioritising tasks and delegation.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and the wider network.
- Creation and contribution to high quality thought leadership around various areas of Financial Services for written publications, training events, client seminars and conferences.
The successful candidate will have the following:
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Hands-on experience of prudential requirements and regulatory framework for banks and/or building societies.
- Excellent understanding of the EU and UK financial services legislation, including the CRD.
- Sound knowledge of GENPRU, GENPRU. If the candidate has experience with regulatory reporting, it is also required a good knowledge COREP, FINREP, PRA and FCA regulatory reporting rules and guidance
- Strong analytical skills including financial analysis and proficiency with the MS Office tools.
- Excellent report writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in liaising with clients and comfortable in dealing with senior management.
- Solid experience in either capital, regulatory reporting or liquidity risk and at least one of the following: stress-testing exercises, market risk, treasury, ESG risk, or enterprise risk management
- Educated at least to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent. Desirable – Professional qualification (eg. ACA, CFA, CISI/CII);
- Excellent technical competence and quick learning skills and ability to interpret complex regulatory requirements and convey practical and comprehensible advice in plain English;
- Able to use initiative, work unsupervised and comfortable in taking responsibility;
- Organised, able to cope with pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Results oriented with commercial awareness and a focus on business
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please contact Jonathan Banjo