Our client is a highly regarded Consulting firm. They are seeking to employ a Manager to join the Financial Services Advisory Team
The Advisory team provide a wide variety of services that deliver value-led advice and outcomes. They have an in-depth knowledge of business, industry sectors and markets and understand the constantly changing risks and opportunities at the heart of our clients’ affairs. The team work across strategy, operations and improvement as well as at a transactional and defined project level. From technology to risk advisory, they’re experts in following through on top-level instructions and resolving the finer
You’ll be someone who can work pro-actively, managing your own tasks, but you’ll also be confident collaborating with others, communicating regularly with senior managers, Directors and Partners to enable our client to serve their clients effectively.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and manage aspects of their compliance framework. You will play an important role in developing and maintaining deep client relationships; and further develop specialist sub sector, technical and regulatory knowledge.
The successful candidate will have the following:
The success candidate will be expected to ;
- Manage a portfolio of clients to support with their overall compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide cross disciplinary support on projects within areas of expertise across FCA authorisations, s166 reviews, regulatory due diligence and internal audit
- Deliver regulatory change and knowledge on current topics such as Consumer Duty, Appointed Representative Regime and the IFPR, delivering relevant reviews/advice
- Provide oversight, quality assurance and lead stakeholder engagement
- Represent the firm at client meetings and attending senior management committee
- Ensure projects and client accounts are well managed and commercially sound
The successful candidate will also have;
- Degree educated and or professionally qualified (ACCA or similar)
- Membership of a recognised professional body, for e.g., the CISI.
- Regulatory consulting services to firms in the investment management and brokerage sectors
- FCA Handbook sourcebooks- COBS, FUND, COLL and SYSC knowledge
- Working knowledge of the Regulated Activities Order (RAO)
- Demonstrable experience in leading or supervising teams on concurrent projects
- Demonstrable passion for and knowledge of RegTech solutions
- Excellent communicator, someone who can influence and engage
- Ability to find practical solutions to regulatory challenges and issues
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please contact Jonathan Banjo