Our client is a highly regarded Consulting firm. They are seeking to employ an Assistant Manager within the Forensic Valuations practice
You will be responsible for the timely completion and quality delivery of engagements. You will support senior team members in the successful execution of valuation projects from inception to conclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the firms risk management and client take-on procedures have appropriately been complied with.
- Provide effective project management of valuation engagements from inception to completion.
- Execute robust technical valuation analyses for a variety of purposes including for accounting, tax, commercial and forensic engagements.
- Deliver clear, succinct and robust valuation reports that are fit for purpose and accessible to non-technical readers.
- Manage junior team members on engagements ensuring they are appropriately briefed and coached.
- Provide effective intellectual input and challenge to senior members of staff in the completion of projects with conceptual complications.
- Carry out relevant technical research relevant to a specific area of valuations – disseminate key findings to the valuation team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent academic background including a professional qualification in accountancy or other related financial discipline (e.g. ACA or CFA).
- Solid grounding in valuations gained ideally from another professional services firm.
- Proficiency in a number of valuation techniques including; discounted cash flow, multiples analysis, options and other derivatives pricing, intangible asset valuation techniques.
- Adept ability to interpret financial statements in the context of valuations.
- Strong business writing, analytical and excel modelling skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please contact Jonathan Banjo