Our client is a highly regarded International Regulatory and Audit Consulting Firm
They are seeking to employ an experienced client facing Audit Consultant
Main purpose of the role
- Will be to assist clients achieve their potential
- Desire to build / develop a career in assisting clients with controls assessments / improvements, including the provision of either a formal (assurance) or informal (findings & recommendations) opinion.
- Practical experience of regulatory topics including Internal Audit, Prudential Reporting, Client Money Reviews (CASS); Suitability, Conduct of Business or Financial Crime.
- Ability to lead teams and deliver our solutions to meet client needs, preferably demonstrated in a professional services environment.
- Practical experience of conducting Controls Assurance projects; such as risk assessments of the design and suitability of control frameworks with an ability to provide robust challenge (including reporting under ISAE 3402 or similar frameworks)
- Intellectual rigor / flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable solution which can then be delivered.
- Ability to operate with stakeholders / manage projects which potentially span all functions within client organisations.
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work and lead under pressure.
The successful candidate will have the following:
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- Professional qualification ACA/ CA/ ACCA / US CPA qualified (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) or an equivalent in industry, ACCA, CIMA.
- Degree qualified ideally with a 2:1 or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years regulatory experience with at least 7 years working within a regulatory consultancy
- Extensive market knowledge/network in the banking & capital markets industry
- External audit or internal controls / audit experience at Senior Manager level or equivalent
- Specific practical experience of regulatory topics including Prudential Reporting, Client Money Reviews (CASS); Suitability, Conduct of Business or Anti Money Laundering is beneficial
- Particular industry specialism experience preferably in Banking & Capital Markets
- Your goal will be to help clients achieve their potential – and you can expect to do the same.
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of Practice and Industry experience
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please contact Jonathan Banjo