Our client is a London based Regulatory consultancy providing Risk, Regulatory and Consultancy advice to a variety of financial services clients
You will responsible for managing a number of clients within the Governance and Risk Advisory team where you’ll support the team in delivering on a variety of projects including;
- Section 166 skilled person reviews, focusing on governance arrangements, and risk management arrangements including credit and operational risk management;
- Corporate governance and board effectiveness reviews;
- Conduct risk and regulatory compliance reviews;
- Supporting firm with the validation and/or implementation of SMCR;
- Operational resilience reviews;
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Support governance and risk management reviews from planning to preparation of draft reports.
- Conduct reviews of regulatory compliance including topics such as conduct risk, SMCR and market abuse.
- Provide quality assurance of fieldwork conducted by junior members of the team.
- Assist with engagement administration including preparation of engagement letters and client take on.
- Develop proposals for new client engagements.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Will have a degree level and or additional industry qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant financial services or consulting experience having worked on client engagements
- You will be comfortable in delivering reviews focusing on risk management and governance, as well as compliance monitoring and preparing for clients for SMCR and Section 166 reviews
- Good reporting writing and presentation skills of current economic and market trends.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Functional knowledge of the UK Financial Services regulatory environment (FCA and PRA)
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please contact Jonathan Banjo