Our client is an International Regulatory Consulting firm
They are seeking additional headcount to work within the Financial Crime Team
You will hold the position of Assistant Manager within the Financial Crime Advisory team where you’ll support the team in delivering financial crime engagements across our portfolio of clients. In addition, you’ll play a key role in assisting the team with developing our financial crime offering and working methods.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Support financial crime reviews from planning to preparation of draft reports.
- Conduct reviews of financial crime controls across AML/CTF, sanctions, ABC, market abuse and fraud.
- Lead work-streams in large-scale projects.
- Provide quality assurance of fieldwork conducted by junior members of the team.
- Assist with engagement administration including preparation of engagement letters and client take on
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong academic background, ideally to degree level or equivalent and hold relevant industry qualifications
- At least 4 years’ experience of working within AML/Financial Crime, preferably from a UK Regulator or large well respected Consulting firm
- Demonstrable experience in delivery of financial crime reviews and reporting to regulatory authorities.
- Functional knowledge of the UK and European financial crime regulatory environment (with knowledge of the global environment an advantage).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Sound technical knowledge of financial products and / or customer-facing regulated activities.
- Good reporting writing and presentation skills.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position please contact Jonathan Banjo